As a premium late night venue, we welcome fashionable nightlife attire and designer streetwear. We expect our customers to present themselves in a neat and tidy manner.
Butterfly 73 reserves the right to refuse entry for any patrons who are considered to be inappropriately dressed.
The following items are considered unacceptable:
* Clothing with offensive designs/fight brands;
* Shorts or singlets for men;
* Heavily worn or damaged sneakers;
* Trainers or running shoes including: TNs, Air Maxes, NMDs, etc;
* Red sneakers;
* Unenclosed, flat footwear including: sandals, slides;
* Sports, athletic, gym attire, including trackpants and sweatpants;
* Sports, athletic brands, including Geedup, Champion, HoodRich, etc.;
* Basketball shoes (some exemptions may apply);
* Fancy dress (exemptions may apply for specific events and functions);
* Excessive face or neck tattoos;
* Distasteful hairstyles, including rat tails and mullets;
The following items must be stored in the cloak room on entry:
* Hats, caps or bandanas (exemptions apply on Thursdays);
* All large bags, backpacks, briefcases and similar items.